Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just a bit of advice. . .

If you're taking your children out on a boat ride while your spouse stays home and naps, don't call the house three times and when your spouse doesn't answer send an email that says only this: Call me right away!!
Your spouse may just wake up, read the email and think something dreadful has happened.

P.S-Every thing's o.k except for a tantrum and a car that needed $400 worth of repair work. The children had the tantrum, not the husband.

8 comments:

  1. I can only imagine. I'm glad to hear everything's ok. Sorry about the car...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, cars can be so expensive to fix! Ours is in the shop right now actually and we are not looking forward to the bill! Not nice to scare the hubby. ;)

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very interesting time.
    I hate that cars need such attention, they always cost so much.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I'm glad you're o.k. I really dislike paying for car damage. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I am sorry to hear about your car!
    I noticed the beautiful jewel weed in your banner, we enjoyed popping the seed pods from a few the other day : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane, I know what you mean! I am glad everyone is okay! These kinds of days are always best finished with a bubble bath or a glass of wine, or BOTH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesterday we picked up ours. Fuel pump. $433. Right there with ya. :)
    I'd a whacked dh if he'd 'a done that to me. Course, I would have said such a thing (Call Me!!!) to him! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Er... provided that i had a phone. Which I don't. Which would explain the extra aggravation of having to call again and again at a payphone!

    ReplyDelete