Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chocolate, water guns, veggies, clay

Today we visited Lake Champlain Chocolates factory. It was fun learning about chocolate production and watching them make the chocolates (and, of course, eating the samples).










When we got home J and B wanted to try out their water guns and I thought we could do some art.






I call this one of B's Scrambled eggs and fried eggs.

Then it was time to collect clay at the beach with some friends.

I think I have about 20 lbs. of clay in the car!

5 comments:

  1. If only every day could include some chocolate.....

    Fun Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be a chocolate taste tester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, a chocolate tester, fantastic. I love that second photo with the big smiles!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!
    Wonderful idea... creating art with water guns.
    Little Son will be all over that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Lake Champlain Chocolates! They were my savior when Finn was diary allergic at the beginning of our nursing relationship. I must've eaten a bar a week! It looks like they had a great day!

    ReplyDelete